Hello and welcome to The Mortal Path!
Our main campaign, The Mortal Path, features three stone-cold weird “heroes”, anxious lizardmen, magical morons, and a patient DM – all in 5th Edition D&D.
Our current campaigns are:
- The Mortal Path [Ongoing] – our main campaign played in 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons, written by Wizards of the Coast. You can find more information here: http://dnd.wizards.com/
- An Indefinite Inheritance [Season 1 Finished] – our Dungeon World side-campaign (episodes have ‘An Indefinite Inheritance’ in their titles). Dungeon World was written by Adam Koebel and Sage LaTorra. You can find more information here: http://www.dungeon-world.com/
- The Quiet Year [Complete] – our play-through of The Quiet Year, focusing on Tenbren. (Our TQY episodes have ‘The Quiet Year’ in their titles). The Quiet Year was written by Avery Alder. You can find more information here: http://www.buriedwithoutceremony.com
- There is No Way Out of this Arena [Complete] – Yubi and Gary play through this fab game written by C. Leary, where a gladiator battles against their fate in an arena. You can find this game here: https://corvidcall.itch.io/there-is-no-way-out-of-this-arena
- The Junkyard [Complete] – Yubi, Kitty, and ed play through The Junkyard by Matthew Guzdial, a brilliant game about children building mech from scraps in the junkyard. You can find this game here: https://mguzdial.itch.io/the-junkyard
- The Steps of the Prophet [Complete] – Gary and ed take this fantastic world-building game for a spin. Written by Charlie Dart this game uses a deck of cards to ask and answer questions about the rise and fall of a civilisation, and what it means to build something. You can find this game here: https://charlie-dart.itch.io/the-steps-of-the-prophet
- Gobblin’ Grub [Complete] – Lead by our flavourful GM Gary, join Kitty, ed, and Yubi in a side-splittingly fun game of GOBLINS and BUSINESS as we play through this amazing game by Amber Marie. Gobblin’ Grub is a hack of Grant Howitt’s Honey Heist, and you can find it here: https://rocketorca.itch.io/gobblin-grub
- And more to come…